General Data Protection Regulations (2018)
By registering as a client, you enter into a contract with Newton-Clarke Partnership Ltd to provide healthcare to your pets. Under this contract we may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To send you reminders when preventative healthcare is due (vaccinations, flea and worm treatments).
- For re-unification of lost pets by means of microchip registration details.
- To assist insurance companies in processing of claims (if applicable).
- To maintain clinical records of your pet for at least 7 years as required by law.
- To alert you to products or services that would be of benefit to your pet.
- To pursue debts in the event of non-payment after reasonable requests for outstanding balances.
These uses are lawful under EU law as they represent legitimate business interests by being beneficial to your pet’s overall health and welfare, or are required by law.
Data may be shared with other veterinary practices if you seek a second opinion, or if you request referral, or if you attend the clinic out-of-hours and use a different primary practice.
You may withdraw your permission for the use of your personal data in reminder and marketing services at any time, by phoning either surgery on 01935 816228/474415, or emailing either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hard copies such as consent forms are kept securely for 7 years then destroyed by shredding or by an authorised data destruction company.
Please ensure that you notify us of any changes to your personal data.