Covid-19 update October 2021.
At Newton Clarke Vets the health and well-being of your pet, family, and our team members are top our priority. Please read the following in regards to our current processes.
Appointment policy from the 4th October 2021.
All services will be handled through a “Covid-19 safe” practice, which will entail:
- Pre-scheduling your appointment and bring dogs on a leash and cats in a secure carrier.
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, please feel free to enter the building to wait for your appointment.
- To manage the number of people in the waiting areas, we may advise you to wait outside or in your car if the area is overcrowded.
- You may choose to wait in your vehicle or outside during your pet’s examination.
Once the examination and treatments are complete, you may pay by cash, credit or debit card at reception.
Client COVID precautions
- Please do not come to our clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
- Please reschedule your pet’s appointment if you have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 10 days.
- Face coverings are essential for entry into our buildings and please attend the surgery alone wherever reasonably possible.
We value your understanding and appreciate your patience, in allowing us to provide your pets with the best healthcare during these times. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your support is helping to keep both your pets and us healthy, together.
Matt and the team.
October 20, 2021
July 28, 2021
July 22, 2021